This is a Part Time position working 19 hours or less
Sick Leave & 403b Retirement Plan
Glassdoor 4.5 out of 5 stars rating
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Arbor Deli Cafe Worker is responsible for providing excellent customer service to customers by assisting in food and drink production. This position will maintain a sanitary work environment for the Arbor Deli.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Assist in food and drink production by maintaining food handling practices and workplace safety. Properly use and maintain all equipment (grill, oven, espresso machine, etc.).
- Take orders, run cash register and serve food and drinks to seniors, guests, staff and students with excellent customer service.
- Maintain a clean work and deli area by emptying trash, washing tables, washing dishes, cleaning the equipment, etc.
- Restock food, drinks, and paper products as needed.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers, and customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Christian Commitment: A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles in word and deed. Commitment to spiritual growth and development. Demonstrates the values of a CRISTA leader.
- Licensure/Certification: Current Washington State Food Handler’s Permit.
- Other Considerations:
- Follow CRISTA’s policies and procedures.
- Listen and follow directions.
- Basic math skills.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
- Able to perform operations using money, weight measurement and volume.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Previous work in long term care, restaurant/deli or experience in a CCRC.
- Licensure/Certification: First aid and CPR certification