FIND CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATIONS
findaChristian helps you find schools, colleges, missions, ministries, businesses and counsellors.YOUR SEARCH STARTS HERE
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Senior Director of Marketing for CRISTA (specifically Camps, CVM, SUA, Senior Living, King’s and Media) is responsible for developing effective fundraising and marketing strategies that move CRISTA’s mission. Develop brand awareness, donor acquisition, and donor retention strategies. Lead a team of marketing managers and coordinators that will execute the day-to-day marketing needs. Collaborate and coordinate with Resource Advancement (RA), Senior Leadership and Ministry Leaders, to achieve successful execution of strategies. Responsible for developing and overseeing the marketing budget to achieve budgeted fundraising goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: (Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job)
1. Create annual, multi-million dollar revenue-generating, fundraising strategies and campaigns for CRISTA 6. Collaborate with RA Leadership and Ministry Leaders to further the mission of CRISTA. Develop the marketing budget to support fundraising strategies.
2. Collaborate with RA Operations, Creative House and Donor Relations to execute all CRISTA 6 fundraising strategies.
3. Oversee the marketing budget, monitor fundraising efforts and report on monthly progress toward meeting the annual marketing/fundraising goals. Formulate contingency plans when metrics indicate revenue and/or production goals are in danger of not being met.
4. Lead marketing manager and content specialists to execute marketing/ fundraising projects.
5. Participate and contribute to RA and/or CRISTA 6 staff meetings and devotions, Resource Advancement project production meetings, and creative planning meetings for appropriate campaigns.
6. Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers, and customers.
7. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Personal conduct that reflects well on CRISTA Ministries and supports our personal conduct policy
Perform all duties consistent with the CRISTA Ministries Mission Statement
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Marketing Managers, Content Managers, and Project Manager/Coordinator.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience)
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. Relevant experience may be substituted for education on a year-by-year experience.
Software and Equipment Used:
Other Considerations: Interest or experience with foreign domestic missions.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:(Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience)
Experience: 10+ years in non-profit fundraising and marketing