We don’t sell mops; we gather moms. Here at MOPS, we believe in the simple but revolutionary idea that remarkable things happen when moms come together. That’s why we rally women, in their own neighborhoods, to help them become more brave, kind and honest, one gathering at a time.
We’re a family friendly, faith-based organization looking for hungry, smart and humble individuals to grow MOPS and make us better at cultivating communities of moms around the world. We have fun as we work, and when all else fails we eat chocolate and drink coffee together.
If the warm fuzzy feelings you get from serving moms aren’t enough, we also offer benefits like health insurance, a retirement plan that MOPS matches, and lots of holidays and vacation days. So get ready to work hard, laugh often and celebrate victories with us along the way.
MOPS International is looking to hire a part-time, rock star Outreach Representative. Join the Sales and Strategic Partnerships Team and play a critical role in helping us reach 1 million moms by starting new MOPS groups with excellence. Interested? Pick up your laptop, send us your resume, and we'll do an incredibly embarrassing happy dance!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Launch new MOPS groups by communicating with church, para-church, and other organizational staff and potential group leaders via phone and email work.
- Meet and exceed new group goals every month by working both inbound and outbound leads and prospects.
- Respond quickly and professionally to incoming inquiries, requests for solutions and customer needs regarding new groups via phone, email and video conference channels.
- Initiate and ensure expedient follow-up and sales information be sent to prospects and leads.
- Respond quickly and professionally to Outreach Team needs and participate in team meetings.
- Maintain precise and current records of accounts and follow up activities with all prospects, leads, and new leaders on a regular basis. Support and encourage the start and launch of each new group using the MOPS Fusion system. Track communication and move the relationships and groups forward.
- Ensure Ministry Agreements, account information and all qualifications to start a MOPS ministry are complete before passing the relationship off to the Coaching Team.
- Create relationships with leads to help them connect with the ministry and mission of MOPS.
- Implement and support lead generation tactics and strategies with the team to increase both individual and team lead pool to increase starting new MOPS groups.
- Research prospects, qualify leads and create winsome relationships with customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follower of Jesus and able to faithfully sign and uphold the MOPS Faith and Values Statement.
- Learner, strategic, playful with a winsome personality.
- One to two years of sales/retail experience required.
- B2B (business to business) sales experience desired.
- MOPS group experience or church staff experience required.
- Two years of MOPS leadership experience required.
- Experience working with churches and church leadership desired.
- Tenacity and ability to take initiative in a goal-oriented environment.
- Ability to close the deal and walk along the side of the new leader until new groups start.
- Ability to identify potential road blocks and work with leads to create solutions to overcome them.
- High level of integrity, strong spiritual character and leadership.
- High level of efficiency and attention to detail.
- Skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter.
The Outreach Representative is a 30hrs/wk. position, in-office with an hourly rate between $16 and
$18 depending on experience. This position is eligible for all of our benefits.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get to know you better. Don’t be shy, tell us why this is the perfect job for you and why you’re excited about our vision to reach 1 million moms.
We can’t wait to hear from you!