FIND CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATIONS
findaChristian helps you find schools, colleges, missions, ministries, businesses and counsellors.YOUR SEARCH STARTS HERE
Seatbelt sales and service
Join our busy market leading distribution company operating from central Christchurch and specialising in providing the right seatbelts for a wide range of automotive and industrial vehicles, nationwide.
This is a full-time position Monday to Friday with hours from 8am to 5pm and working with our longtime staff who are motivated and keen to find solutions for our customers. No travelling is required but a good knowledge of the various vehicle models in New Zealand will be most helpful.
About the Role
As a sales consultant you will draw on your automotive and mechanical experience and knowledge to assist our customers with their enquiries and orders.
You will work with a small but motivated team, with tasks including:
- Assisting customers with their requirements and taking their orders,
- Processing orders by: picking, packing, invoicing and dispatching in a timely manner,
- Building and maintaining relationships with our customers, by phone, email and some over the counter contact as well.
- Keeping accurate records and documentation
Skills & Experience
You will need a strong understand of car models if you want to hit the ground running. Whether you've worked in automotive parts, have a mechanical background and looking to get into something lighter and cleaner, or you're someone for who cars are a favourite hobby and you would like to increase that to full-time work, then this role could be just the one you are looking for -doing that you love with like-minded people. Applicants should be:
- Self motivated and a driven individual who has solid mechanic and parts experience,
- Happy dealing with and building relationships with current and new customers,
- Good communication skills and the ability to assist with a variety of customers,
- High attention to detail, which can consistently be put into practice,
- Comfortable working with a close knit team player with a passion for the auto industry,
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency, or a valid NZ work visa.
Seatbelt Sales has been the market leader for seatbelts in New Zealand for the last 30 years, with the widest range in the country and distributing the best brands available. Recent and planed growth open up the opportunity for a new member to join the team, in our busy but friendly workplace, helping keep drivers throughout the country safe.
This will be above award, and appropriate to the skill and experience of the successful applicant.
This is a great opportunity to utilise your current knowledge and to learn from the best in the business. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org