Christian Vision (CV)
Job Title: CONTENT SPECIALIST
Contract: Full Time
Reporting To: Content Manager
Location: CV Country Office
Who We Are
Christian Vision (CV) is a global Christian charity with evangelism at our heart. Founded in 1988 by Lord Robert Edmiston, CV’s strong desire is to serve and equip Christians, and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavours. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilising Christians to evangelise; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
Support the Country & Content Manager as required within the framework of CV Mission and CV Vision statement, by carrying out specific daily duties as a Content Specialist.
This role will serve as a creative force behind video production, delivering engaging short and long-format content. The ideal candidate has strong visual storytelling skills with a highly developed sense of what makes content engaging, keeping with current trends and themes.
- To produce & edit multimedia content to achieve mission value and audience reach, using Premier Pro and the other Adobe Suite Software.
- To undertake key technical responsibilities including maintenance, set-up and operation of complex camera, lighting, sound, editing, and electrical equipment.
- To assist with the moderation and localisation of content.
- To produce vibrant, relevant, and engaging videos for social media, including Instagram & TikTok.
- To maintain up-to-date understanding of industry terminology, aesthetics, and production processes of creative equipment, software applications required for video editing, image manipulation, sound effects/design.
- To coordinate and collaborate with external resources to execute a creative brief.
- To assist in pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
- To adhere to and maintain an up-to-date understanding of copyright and intellectual property laws. To exercise good interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in consultation with cast and production personnel.
- To undertake tasks positively and professionally under the pressure of production deadlines.
- To organise and supervise loading/unloading of equipment, scenery, and props.
Fulfil other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
- To be available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- To pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- To adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- To attend all required general staff and team meetings.
- To undertake professional development as required.
- To adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- To keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- To represent CV in a positive manner.
- To maintain appropriate licences, as required.
- To keep abreast of latest methods and technologies.
- Lead the team in prayer or devotional times and engage with other spiritual activities as required.
Essential Skills / Experience / Education
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written.
- Specialisation required in audio, visual and data management.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Cloud applications. (Premiere Pro a necessity; After Effects is advantageous.)
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field, an advantage.
- Experience working with internationally based organisations an advantage.
- Proof of creative script writing skills advantageous.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with the title Content Specialist.
Applications will be considered upon arrival: 1st and 2nd stage interview process will follow.
Salary and Benefits: Discussed at interview, based on experience and expertise of the candidate.
This is a full-time, office-based role working from our Solihull headquarters in the United Kingdom. We do not offer remote working and applicants must be authorised to work in the UK.
By submitting a CV for this vacancy, you consent to the use of personal data by the organisation in the framework of the current legislation of the UK. CV EU guarantees the confidentiality of applications and the negotiation process when selecting candidates for the vacancy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org