Graphic Design Executive
We are looking for
A fun, friendly and dynamic Marketing Specialist who loves Jesus and has a burning desire for people to come to know him as Lord and Saviour. You are a talented and reliable graphic designer, always up to date with the latest design trends and extremely competent in the coordination of social media projects for YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook.
We are currently developing a full social media marketing strategy from concept creation through to design so you can fully support the Marketing Manager in driving engagement across our social platforms.
How Can You Contribute?
- Delivering vibrant, relevant, and engaging visuals for social media accounts, including Instagram, Facebook and other relevant platforms like Twitter and TikTok.
- Communicating/sharing ideas and creative input with the Marketing Team to increase user engagement and grow our following.
- Ensuring that all social media content meets regulatory standards and is in line with the brand guidelines.
- Delivery of ad-hoc digital and print design projects outside of the scope of social media.
- Researching media techniques and staying up to date with the latest and most successful social media design trends in both the Christian and secular spheres.
- Working in close collaboration with the Social Media Copywriter.
- Any other duties required.
Skills / Experience / Education
- Experience in designing graphics content across all major social networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter).
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Creative flair, originality and strong visual sense.
- Ability to understand and deliver against an insight-led creative brief defined by the Marketing Manager and Data Team.
- Experience creating short animations for social media is desirable but not essential.
- Portfolio, please send show-reel or samples of recent work.
- Good command of the English language – both spoken and written.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
To apply or to arrange an informal conversation please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Marketing Specialist.Applications will be considered upon arrival: 1st and 2nd stage interview process will follow.
Salary and Benefits: Discussed at interview, based on experience and expertise of the candidate.
This is a full-time, office-based role working from our Solihull headquarters in the United Kingdom. We do not offer remote working and applicants must be authorised to work in the UK.
By submitting a CV for this vacancy, you consent to the use of personal data by the organisation in the framework of the current legislation of the UK. CV EU guarantees the confidentiality of applications and the negotiation process when selecting candidates for the vacancy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com