Christian Vision (CV)
Job Title: Partnerships Manager
Contract: Full Time
Reporting To: Regional Director
Location: CV Region Office
Who We Are
Christian Vision (CV) is a global Christian charity with evangelism at our heart. Founded in 1988 by Lord Robert Edmiston, CV’s strong desire is to serve and equip Christians, and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavours. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilising Christians to evangelise; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
We are looking for a motivated Partnerships Manager to take responsibility for supporting the implementation of CV’s strategies through effective partnerships within target countries across Europe. The ideal candidate is a keen self-starter, who has a proven ability to take initiative and possesses both a passionate heart and skilful hand to develop partnerships across the European region.
- To proactively develop strategically aligned relationships to equip and foster the growth of CV corporate activities in existing languages within the region, as well as support the development of new languages.
- To identify and coordinate external partner resources to equip follow-up and response requirements.
- To work within CV’s corporate CRM to maintain an up-to-date database of external ministry and church partners for referral and contact purposes in relevant country/countries.
- To promote the use of partnership resources to ministries and local churches.
- To coordinate communications and messaging distribution of ministry news and information to all partners and associates in target country/countries.
- To coordinate with regional country/language staff within the region as appropriate to effectively coordinate and manage external relationships.
- To maintain strong, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships aligned to strategic purposes.
- To faithfully represent the ministry and its organisational objectives both internationally and locally.
- To travel as required both domestically and internationally.
Fulfil other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
- To be available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- To pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- To adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- To attend all required general staff and team meetings.
- To undertake professional development as required.
- To adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- To keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- To represent CV in a positive manner.
- To maintain appropriate licences, as required.
- To keep abreast of the latest methods and technologies.
- Leading the team in prayer or devotional times and engaging with other spiritual activities as required
Essential Skills / Experience / Education
- Follower of Jesus and demonstrates a high level of spiritual maturity.
- A keen self-starter who has a proven ability to take initiative and work proactively.
- Demonstrates leadership capabilities in line with CV’s Leadership Competency Framework, and a demonstrated attitude of willingness to engage in continued personal development within the required competencies. Competencies include: developing and delivering strategies, managing self and others, and multiplying influence, all outworked through CV’s core values.
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Experience working with internationally-based organisations and/or various churches, an advantage.
- Tertiary qualifications are advantageous.
Salary and Benefits: Discussed at interview, based on experience and expertise of the candidate.
This is a full-time, office-based role working from our Solihull headquarters in the United Kingdom. We do not offer remote working and applicants must be authorised to work in the UK.
By submitting a CV for this vacancy via the ‘Apply Now’ button below, you consent to the use of personal data by the organisation in the framework of the current legislation of the UK. CV EU guarantees the confidentiality of applications and the negotiation process when selecting candidates for the vacancy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org