Website Roleystone Community Church
We want a person who:
- Is a deeply committed Christian who strives to submit to God’s requirements as outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 5:1-9).
- Loves and cares for people as Jesus loves.
- Is able to encourage others to grow “in God” and provide initiative.
- Is able to teach Scripturally with conviction and passion.
- Has completed (or is completing) theological training and has some experience in this type of work.
- Has a humble heart and is willing to be part of a Leadership Team.
- Knows that he is not perfect and is ok with that.
What we offer:
- A generous salary package of $92,800 (inclusive of super).
- A strongly supportive team of elders.
- A supportive church community that excels in servant-hearted action.
- The love of a well-established church community.
Who we are:
- An independent Church (Affiliated with Churches of Christ) in Roleystone.
- A small group of believers of around 120 members/affiliates.
- A community of God’s people wanting to share our beliefs with others.
- A generous church supporting 3 missionaries.
Please submit your application containing curriculum vitae together with covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further info on the above, email Steve (Chair): email@example.com
For a confidential chat, phone Steve on 0431 207 675 or Ron 0488 611 224
Take responsibility for all teaching that happens under the auspices of the church.
Equip and encourage members of the congregation in their spiritual growth.
Ensure support structures are in place for effective ministry to all attendees, including their pastoral care.
Ensure participants are suitably equipped for, and supported in, their ministry roles
Actively support outreach.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org